Monday 13 June 2011

Easy to make an impression - use Jing from TechSmith!

I really recommend Jing from TechSmith. I'm not gonna talk too much about what it is, you can find that out by yourselves.
But it's really easy to make people impressed by it. Created a video clip where I showed some instructions on how to do a certain thing (instead of writing 10 pages of text-instructions). It was really - really - appreciated and impressive!

I also use it when I can't reproduce a bug and send it off to customers (instructions on how I try to reproduce the bug). Very handy!
Now, I just wish customers could send me bug reports as video clips... :-)

1 comment:

  1. Cool, like Screener only better then? :-)

    Nice to see you blogging, I'll be keeping my eyes on you! Well, one of them at-least.

    ReplyDelete