Monday 30 May 2011

First...

So, starting a blog... Why? Don't know really, occasionally I come across things I feel I want to share or debate. We'll see...

This blog will focus on my profession: making code (but I don't guarantee that it will only contain that :-). It will also be in English (no guarantees either) though the title of the blog is in swedish (my first language). That's because it's hard to translate into English. The correct translation would be "code creator". But the word "kreatör" in swedish also has a meaning of being artistic or creative in an innovative way. Hard to describe... Does it describe me? Not really, I just like to see my profession (developer) as something more than just writing code. I compare it more to handicraft or art making and thus call it "kodkreatör".

Anyway, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment